Some Things to Think About Weight Management
• Have you been working hard for a long time to lose weight and are frustrated and ready to give up because you still do not see the evidence of your hard work?
• Do you eat well and exercise and wonder why you can’t lose weight?
• Do you finally want to get control of your weight but need to see quick results in order to stay motivated?
• Have you reached a plateau in your weight loss efforts that you can’t seem to break thru?
• Do you have a few extra pounds that you would be happier without?
• Are you grossly overweight and wonder if there is anything that can help you?
• Do you hate exercise?
• Do you want to lose up to a pound a day and then KEEP IT OFF?
We want to help you feel good about yourself again, and improve your health and well-being in the process. Before you throw in the towel, explore our weight Loss Programs, where you can achieve: rapid and long-lasting weight loss faster than you ever thought possible.
Clean Start hCG Weight Loss® Program
The Clean Start hCG Weight Loss® Program is designed to help reshape the body’s fat deposits, particularly targeting the abdomen, buttocks, upper thighs, neck and face. It has also been suggested that hCG plays a role in establishing a new weight “set point” for the body, making one less likely to returns to one’s previous body weight. Donna Kelleher-Yassen, NP will design a program specifically for you to ensure that you lose unwanted fat, maintain your muscle, and keep the weight off. This program will help reset your appetite, reset your metabolism to a “normal” range, create a new normal weight, and reduce your cravings. Benefits of this program include real food, medical supervision, prescription medications, minimal exercise, and daily educational emails.
Ketogenic Diet Program
A ketogenic diet is a very low-carbohydrate way of eating that delivers moderate amounts of high quality dietary protein and high amounts of healthy dietary fat. This reduction in carbohydrate intake helps the body shift toward a state that promotes the breakdown of fats to produce ketone bodies and enter a state known as “ketosis”. When following a ketogenic diet, your brain, as well as other organs, depends on ketones as an energy source. The benefits of following a ketogenic diet may include weight loss, an increase in cognitive performance, balanced blood sugar, improved cardiovascular and metabolic health.
Our diet programs focus on the body and the mind to ensure your weight loss is sustainable. This is more about just losing weight. This is about changing your lifestyle.
All weight loss programs require a consultation with Donna Kelleher-Yassen, NP and you should consult your physician before beginning any other weight management program.