PDO THREADS (offered only in our New Hampshire location)
Restore a youthful appearance to your face and body in as little as one hour
Have you noticed sagging skin? Early signs of aging? Do you have an hour? Then have a PDO thread lift. Results are immediately visible and there is no general anesthesia involved. PDO or polydioxanone threads are composed of biodegradable strong synthetic polymer is used in other surgical applications.
The area to be tightened is marked and numbed. Our highly skilled nurse practitioner, Donna Kelleher-Yassen will insert thin threads that slip easily through the skin then hitched to the deep fibrous tissue in the temple above the cheekbone. The threads then gently lift the skin, tightening and returning it to its youthful contours.
- Procedure lasts 9 to 12 months.
- Can be combined with injectables.
- No cutting or deep surgical incisions meaning less chance of infection.
- Minimal to no downtime.
- Immediately visible but subtle results
- Can be used anywhere on the face and body where there is sagging.
- Less expensive than a surgical facelift.
Your refreshed, younger look will have you facing the world with renewed confidence and the desire to maintain a healthy outlook on life.
The PDO thread lift is ideal for men and women in the early stages of aging. We invite you to visit us at Ageless Elegance for a free consultation to determine if you are a candidate.