What are cosmetic dermal fillers?
A treatment that works by lifting and restoring the skins natural volume and elasticity giving you a more youthful appearance. Cosmetic injections are used to plump up wrinkled skin, fill deep lines, and replace volume in cheeks and other areas of the face. They are also used to add volume to lips, define lip line, lifting creased skin around the mouth, filling smoker’s lines and plumping out eye hollows.
Dermal fillers can also be used to fill chins, and cheeks. As we age and the effects of gravity become apparent we gradually lose facial volume. Injection of a specially designed dermal filler gel can provide the support and structure needed to add volume and restore the youthful contours of the face that have been lost over time. Instant, natural looking and long lasting results for volume loss can be obtained with a simple and safe non-surgical procedure for the fraction of the price of a face lift.
Treatment for volume restoration is a procedure that is administered by our practitioner through a number of injections.
Where can I receive dermal filler?
- Cheeks – add volume to deflated and sunken cheeks, and to define cheekbones
- Marionette Lines – To fill and reduce their appearance
- Corner of the mouth- To smooth any wrinkles in the area, often referred to as smile lines
- Jawline – to soften sharp or overly angular jawlines.
- Lips – add volume and definition to thin or shrunken lips. Also to reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the lip area.
- Nasolabial folds- To reduce the appearance of deep lines between the bottom of the nose and corners of the mouth
How long will it last?
Results are instant and most clients will resume their normal activities after the procedure. Treatments can last from 6 to 24 months depending on which type of dermal filler you have administered.
Possible side effects from Dermal Fillers:
The following are uncommon but may occur:
- Swelling, lumps, bumps & firmness.